Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Period Due Tomorrow But I Feel Sick

EACH WITH ITS HEAD. IT WORKS!

Apart from some insignificant operazioncina posted in the chat, have remained virtually flat. Some periods are essential to recover some energy and get back to work in a shiny world difficult.
Well today is December 21, given that I had envisaged as a possible reversal.
We come from 19,000 then to 20,740 now that we can expect a double to 20,790 max. Anyway, I start having now, I think the max will be formed if there is right now, from 16 to 17. From here I expose myself a lot because I think the stop is brief, such as 20950 or 21000.
indication as trading plan, within this hour with all I can, but if you were to close above 20,630 tonight half of my positions close them. From tomorrow to stop loss 20970 to 21000. Not only stop loss but stop and reverse at the best possible conditions. I am convinced that if this is not a max then you should be medium long, with confirmation of this idea xon breaking 21,600.
My head says this is the plan and post it here trading help myself to follow the letter and I hope in some way can help you too. For any further comments are free and you can ask questions, or you can send mail.
Good trading to all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment