Tuesday, January 25, 2011

We Appreciate Your Busines ^ Spanish

ITALY: FOCUS ON GOOD DAY TOMORROW

Good evening traders, this unnerving laterality eh? There fossilized on a single market, looking for that best responds to your method and tradateli!
I'm doing this post because it is happening again, a situation that I really like the bar on Friday 22350 21885 creates the short-range, so even if tomorrow the derivative remains within this range, on Thursday to buy or broken 22,350 to 23,000 by February 3 direction, or you sell at break of 21,885 with 21,100 by February 3rd direction! I tend for the latter, the rupture of one of the two levels before I even heavily with options, because I expect an acceleration of volatility, and I keep my position until 3 or 4 February! Obviously I do not want a commonplace to say that goes up or goes down and they will not say anything, I just say that within this second range Dovo not risking much, and I expect an acceleration in the break!
I quit talking about gold in the long run gold has scored a record high in my opinion not to be missed for years! So 1430, record high gold!
Good trading to all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment