Tuesday, January 18, 2011

What Does Thickening Of The Colon Wall Mean

2011 2011

Hello to you all, enthusiasts and professionals in the world of finance.
With today's post I want to express my opinion compared to what lies ahead. In the past I've always been convinced that there must be new lows, lower than in 2009, and I'm still not convinced, just do not think that will be in the short term but in the long, short, a few years. In recent days, the Italian legislation has broken, for me the trend line that kept him short and this makes me think that 2011 is a great year for the Italian stock market. Now I can draw with a good percentage of one or more security trend line that shows me as long as the market will be long. In short, I expect this after a climb or a little bit of lateral transfer, so if there should be a small transfer open new positions long, in fact I think that in the coming days we can buy in these prices.
However, in summary, the techniques each uses its quick and I think the transfers of 300 or 400 points are not predictable, as regards the medium term I'm long, LONG THROUGHOUT 2011!
you up to date as always, good trading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment