Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Is De Dvdram Gh40f Dual Layer



cold light over logs hardened by the frost.
Atmosphere winter nebula. The Bergamasco afternoon.
vague badly dressed skeletons lined the sidewalk.
Insecurity.
Without waiting for the traffic lights green.
Anxiety.
I spell in the wake of an airplane.
wings began to fantasize that I think .. then ..
babbles intimately ..
then a little 'light!
I can build them! But here again .. dark.
The plane disappears into the mist.
Now anxiety. I tremble.
away! Run away and cold sweat.
Catapulted, once again, in that room ever closer ..
more comfortable.
corner, under the blanket, chained to the USB port.
Sitting and two broken headphones in your ears
and electric music.
Be guided on the road endlessly about the monotonous day.
Alba. Sunset.
Pain is the time that flows on the skin.
I helpless, motionless watching, frozen Fears of such (?)
Exit cock! Drop .. disconnect!
's night. Insomnia.
Hours illuminated by white neon, indifferent, cynical.
Music and words trying in vain to tame traffic. Stop.
The chaos that is customary to visit me.
25h.

and becomes more and more boring.

0 comments:

Post a Comment