Friday, February 11, 2011

Slogan About Fire Prevention

The Sound of Silence.

It will be nice to see? Well to me is good .. for now.
I decided. I look like a geek? Yes, here. They are.
hard to get used to a balance that is broken, it is a distortion that you never figured Seresta.
happens then is unclear.
I am in this situation, you see it too.
We're asking the questions, I know.
I have judged, I understand .. I would have done even tell it's useless crap. Now
rings the telephone and via the recommendations, the reproaches.
those around you from a life worries and does not understand.
blindfolded. There comes just
!
Regalatemi a reverent silence during dinner time fuck!


ps. Another thing: Take it away and the "Word Verification"! It makes me want to spend the comments interesting.
and Yes! I'm nervous.

0 comments:

Post a Comment