Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Multiplication Chart By 30



I see that the chat is off ... not demoralizzatevi, gather your strength and start trying not to repeat the same mistakes.
Just follow one rule: STOP LOSS
Make your operations but with the stop loss pianificatele otherwise sooner or later you say bad!
Regarding the analysis of the post in January 25 I said a likely 23000-4 February, but we reached yesterday. Unfortunately the operation was not as good as the analysis and this says a lot about the world of trading and its problems. 23000 Reached everyone expects a transfer, I can only say that the transfers do not interest me, the trend is long and I do long operations. So long trend of average, in short every trader must do his, that's the beauty of this world, a TS can never win in the bag! Good
trading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment